Sunday, May 6, 2012

040: 32 Down. 88 to go!

So, again, thanks so much to eveyone for your advice in overcoming my muscle strain. As someone who has never really worked out before now, it was really tough to get over it, but today I woke up and my legs felt quasi normal. I even was able to get back on my beloved eliptical machine, which is my favorite thing to workout on. Hopefully after my sister's wedding tomorrow I will officially be able to get back into my normal routine.

Still, even being injured and unable to really push myself this week, I did manage to lose 3 lbs. So I have lost 32 lbs total and have 88 left. 8 pounds until I'm a third of the way to my goal. And I've been working at this for less than 2 months. It's kind of crazy to think how quickly this is all going by. I was looking at some pictures at my mom's house from about 2 weeks before I started herbalife. I'm going to post them with some wedding photos this week. I didn't realize until I saw those picutres just how much my body has changed. I cannot say enough good things about herbalife. With a little moderate excercise its changing me, and my life so much.

Gosh, it's tough to blog when my mind is so bogged down with wedding stuff. The wedding will be interesting, having the chance to see a lot of people I haven't seen since before I started getting in shape. It will also be full of lots of delicious and alcoholic temptations. So for now, this teeny tiny mini blog will have to do. I will for sure write a more in depth one on Tuesday after the wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Great work!!! Bottom line....have fun today!!! ~Erica~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job Jenny. I wanted to tell you to try not to think of having to "make up for" something you slipped on. It's like you can work out harder and make up for the slip, or that not working out after a slip is adding unsurmountable weight. because it looks like this was a great example this week of how it didn't effect you as greatly as you feared. You can only do what you can do and looking forward is the best thing you ca do - we all can do.

    Have a fabulous time at your sister's wedding and be kind to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete