Friday, May 11, 2012

043: And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

So today, I was going to write a love/hate letter to carbohydrates (more on THAT later) but instead, my tshirts came in! For those of you who don't know I have an AMAZING little sister who, to get money for college, started her own business. Yeah. That's right. She is a very talented designer who started her own t-shirt company called <a href="http://www.monstrocitees.spreadshirt.com">monstroci-tees </a> while most high school kids are off making their coins slinging fries at mcdonalds. There are no words for how proud I am of her.

Well, on a whim (since that's how I do most things) I bought 2 of her shirts. In a size "Large". That's right. No X's there. Not even one. I haven't been X-free since high school. But I figured what the hell. I'm almost as thin as I was in high school. So I tried them on and took some pictures of myself, fresh from the gym, with no makeup on, for my "after" pictures.

Be warned. Even sweaty and with no makeup/hair prep, I still look pretty smokin. I'm just saying.

So. Without further ado. Here's the befores:

That's March  4th. 260 lbs.

And the afters:


 May 10th. 228 Lbs (ish)



And I'm starting to see the difference. For real. Looking at that before picture makes me feel so upset. So hateful and disappointed in myself. So sad. But at the same time it fires me up. Because I am never. NEVER. Going back there again.

And, in a few months, I'll be saying that about these pictures. I should have ordered smaller tshirts. 

12 comments:

  1. You look great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference! Good work Jenny, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I don't even recognize the real you!!! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! And I still have a pretty long way to go!

      Delete
  4. brown chicken brown cow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha something like that! Seriously though, you should check out pegga's tshirts. I feel like they would be right up your alley!

      Delete
  5. Jenny I'm a little late to the game but I just read this and I am tearing up for you in fierce pride. Your hard work is paying off! You're one hot mama!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny I'm a little late to the game but I just read this and I am tearing up for you in fierce pride. Your hard work is paying off! You're one hot mama!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking amazing!! I'm glad I found your blog, it's inspirational. Keep up the hard work! It's showing and paying off!!!

    ReplyDelete